D2.1: How do these roles achieved in the Parkroyal on Pickering project?
Adopted from Rinaldi Bianca, M. & Tan Puay, Y. (2019). Introduction: Landscapes and Densities. Urban Landscapes in High-Density: Cities, Parks, Streetscapes, Ecosystems.
â˜Medium and means for adapting cities to climate change
â˜Infrastructure for supporting water resources management and stormwater treatment
â˜Spaces for various strategies:
- Food and energy production
- Protection for biodiversity
- Reduction of noise and air pollution
- Improving urban microclimate and outdoor thermal comfort
- Promoting public health
- Creation of more equitable and inclusive environments , as cities become more socially fragmented and stratified
Leave your thoughts on the forum form below this post.