I would like to share the good news that I recently passed my PhD viva voce examination and I will attend graduation in November 2018. Here is a link to my Prezi, of an interactive abstract. The aim of this short Prezi (click here) is to give a snapshot of the PhD.
List of publications as part of the PhD journey is as follow:
- Tedjosaputro and Shih, Y. -T (January 2019). Perceiving Design Processes as Embodied Experience. Will be presented in IIS Bangalore, India (7th International Conference on Research Into Design) in January 2019.
- Tedjosaputro and Shih, Y.-T (2018- preprints). A visualization tool to investigate the interplay of external and internal processes. In: Gero, J.S. (ed.) DCC’18- The 8th International Conference on Design Computing and Cognition.
- Tedjosaputro, M. A. (2018). Designing with and without access to externalisations, a summary. In: Huang, W., Williams, M., Luo, D., Wu, Y.-S. & Lin, Y., eds. The 23rd International Conference on Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia, 2018 Beijing. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing, 103-108.
- Tedjosaputro, M. A., Shih, Y.-T., Niblock, C. & Pradel, P. (2017b). Interplay of Sketches and Mental Imagery in the Design Ideation Stage of Novice Designers. The Design Journal, 1-25.
- Tedjosaputro, M. A., Shih, Y.-T., Niblock, C. & Pradel, P. (2017a). Differences in Sketches and Mental Imagery in Ideation Stage of Novice Designers. In: Chakrabarti, A. & Chakrabarti, D. (eds.) Research into Design for Communities, Volume 1: Proceedings of ICoRD 2017. Singapore: Springer Singapore.
- Tedjosaputro, M. A. (2015b). Contribution of smartpens to design studies in capturing design process. Interplay 2015. Brisbane: International Associations of Societies of Design Research.
- Tedjosaputro, M.A, Shih, Y., Pradel, P. & Niblock, C. (2015a). Multidisciplinary design behaviour using sketching and mental Imagery: A literature review and considerations for future research. In: Chakrabarti, A. (ed.) ICoRD’15 – Research into Design Across Boundaries Volume 1. Springer India.
A an illustration of the abstract can be found here: