22 October 2011.
i tried to narrow my focus down on Art Exhibition Event,Â Â
those are some potential events i considered on week 5:
1. British silent cinema (http://www.britishsilents.co.uk/silent/)
2. British juggling convention (http://thebritishjugglingconvention.co.uk/)
3. stand up comedy
4. fashion show
i have made my mind up and chose an event, by looking at need and prospectÂ
function:Â fashion pavilion
building typology:Â (moving) pavilion
2 October 2011.
1 October 2011.
- A breakthrough symbol of relaxing break in the middle of the hectic urban space
- Alluring art installation to raise peopleâ€™s awareness of green area
- Re-used turf
- Seamless boundary between pavilion and landscape
- Architecture sits in landscape area, and not vice versa
- Living facade of plants (Pachysandra terminalis)
- Incorporate as much nature as possible into the high-density urban environment
- Nature inspired light installation
1 October 2011.
(adj.) 1. Having the quality of passing away; not lasting; fleeting, momentary, brief; transient.
2. a. Having a passage-way, allowing passage through. Obs. rare.
b. Of the nature of a passage or transition; transitional. rare.
(n.)1. A transitory or fleeting thing. (Chiefly in pl.) Obs.
2. a. The transverse limb of the cross-staff
b. A transit-instrument. Obs.
Transitory Event Building.
A space which is primarily portrayed by the characteristics of flexible, mobile and adaptable design.
The brief was to develop our own brief and design requirements. Site was local, in Old Market Square, Nottingham, UK; the most prominent civic plaza in Notts.Â
I am in the process of importing the content of my Master of Architecture projects blogÂ http://digarch11-miaardiatitedjosaputro.blogspot.co.uk/Â .Â Although it won’t be a live journal anymore, I will put the date when I posted the thread.Â